George Mahfouz, Trustee
George, a lifetime entrepreneur, brings over 20 years experience in business consulting, management and investment knowledge to early stage development companies as well as the equities markets. George is devoted to the relentless pursuit of identifying highly profitable and unrealized investment opportunities. Mr. Mahfouz’s entrepreneurial spirit lead him to the real estate management and investment space where for 10 years he brokered and managed investment properties throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area. Then in 1995 he found his true passion, identifying, managing and investing in early stage business opportunities as well as investing and trading the equities markets where he has successfully consulted and invested in companies in the healthcare, technology, consumer and energy industries.
Hobbies and interests – George loves to read, learn, exercise, play basketball and enjoys outdoor activities. He was a volunteer youth basketball coach for 10 years at the YMCA and various clubs around the Phoenix metro area. He is a dedicated father and husband and loves spending time with his children and wife Paula of over 30 years.
Paula Mahfouz, Trustee
Original founding member of Ninth Inning Investments, Paula has a keen eye for spotting emerging growth opportunities and has managed all of the back end support for the company including identifying potential investment considerations, market research and internal accounting. Paula retired from full time activities in 2007 to spend more time with her family and other interests, which includes various fund raising projects and volunteer work at local schools. Paula currently is volunteering at Compadre High School in Tempe Arizona in the Adolescent Pregnancy and Parenting Program (APPP) that is offered there. The APPP program helps pregnant and parenting teens stay in school and graduate from high school. Paula’s other interests are cooking, baking, hosting parties, exercising and reading. Paula is a devoted mother and wife and has an immeasurable love for all children.
Click Here to read our Company Culture
Ninth Inning Investments Code of Ethics
The Company expects that all of its trustees, members, member managers, directors, officers and employees will maintain a high level of integrity and honesty in their dealings with and on behalf of the Company and will act in the best interests of all parties involved.
This Code of Business Conduct and Ethics (the “Code”) provides principles of conduct and ethics for the Company’s trustees, members, member managers, directors, officers and employees. Its purpose is to:
- Promote honest and ethical conduct, including the ethical handling of actual or apparent conflicts of interest between personal and all professional relationships;
- Promote full, fair, accurate, timely and understandable disclosure in reports and documents that the Company files with, or submits to, all public communications made by the Company;
- Promote compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules and regulations;
- Provide guidance to trustees, members, member managers, directors, officers and employees to help them recognize and deal with ethical issues;
- Provide procedures to report conduct in violation of this Code; and
- Promote a culture of honesty and accountability with respect to this Code.