Neither NINTH nor anyone involved in the publication of this website is a registered investment adviser or broker/dealer. Additionally, NINTH or its Trustees do not purport to provide an analysis of any company’s financial position, operations or prospects and any information on NINTH’s website is not to be construed as a recommendation by NINTH or its Trustees as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. The views and opinions expressed by the author are for informational purposes only and do not constitute financial, investment, or other advice.
The Ninth Inning Investments’ (NINTH) website is for informational purposes only. Factual information is obtained from public sources deemed to be reliable; however, NINTH takes no responsibility for verifying the accuracy of such information and makes no representation that such information is accurate or complete.
Links to third-party web sites are provided for convenience only. NINTH does not endorse nor support the content of third-party links. NINTH is not responsible for the content of a third-party web site. By clicking on a third-party link, you will leave the Ninth Inning web site. Privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by NINTH.
Click here to read our Company Culture
Ninth Inning Investments Code of Ethics
The Company expects that all of its trustees, members, member managers, directors, officers and employees will maintain a high level of integrity and honesty in their dealings with and on behalf of the Company and will act in the best interests of all parties involved.
This Code of Business Conduct and Ethics (the “Code”) provides principles of conduct and ethics for the Company’s trustees, members, member managers, directors, officers and employees. Its purpose is to:
- Promote honest and ethical conduct, including the ethical handling of actual or apparent conflicts of interest between personal and all professional relationships;
- Promote full, fair, accurate, timely and understandable disclosure in reports and documents that the Company files with, or submits to, all public communications made by the Company;
- Promote compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules and regulations;
- Provide guidance to trustees, members, member managers, directors, officers and employees to help them recognize and deal with ethical issues;
- Provide procedures to report conduct in violation of this Code; and
- Promote a culture of honesty and accountability with respect to this Code.